Gaelic fonts

Evit kaozeal diwar zanvezioù all a-bep seurt (lec'hienn An Drouizig, geriaoueg ar stlenneg, h.a.)
drouizig
Site Admin

Gaelic fonts

Message par drouizig »

[A-berzh Karl]

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
Sirs,

I have created a keyboard layout based on the German standard layout, as you will fond on www.europatastatur.de (sorry, the page is German only).

It is intended for typing all European languages using latin letters, which of course include Breton and Irish Gaelic.

Now, I am preparing the information pages for the individual languages (how to use the keyboard with them). On the Gaelic page, I want to place a font for free download.

On your page, I found "Gaeilge UNICODE 2.0.ttf". I kindly ask you for the permission to place that font for download on that page. Of course, there will be a link to your page if you wish.

I would do a little modification to that font: As my keyboard layout has a special key for the tironian et at U+204A, I would place a reference to the U+0026 glyph at that position.

If you prefer another Unicode font covering the full Gaelic character set for that purpose, this of course also would be OK.

Thank you in advance.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best regards from Bavaria
Karl Pentzlin
AC&S Analysis Consulting & Software GmbH
Schongau, Germany
drouizig
Site Admin

Message par drouizig »

Hi Karl,

Go ahead, no problem. Just send me your font, once modified, and I'll put it for download, on my web site too.

Kind regards,
Philippe
Répondre